Join us Tuesday, May 6 at 10:30am PDT/1:30pm EDT to learn why Visio alone or in combination with SharePoint should be part of your Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
Knowledge workers are often overwhelmed with so much data that it’s difficult to make important business decisions. Visio can help to visualize trends, status information, and key business indicators, and it becomes even more powerful when combined with SharePoint, giving anyone with a web browser visual access to the BI behind the data.
In this second session of a two-part webcast, we’ll cover:
- Quick review of BI principles and Visio’s BI capabilities shown during the first webcast session
- Business scenario #2: Netaphor Software: Managing dozens–or thousands–of enterprise printers
- Business scenario #3: TaskMap®: Visualizing and managing business processes
- Business scenario #4: Fashion Station: Visualizing retail sales data
Register now/sign in to view the session on-demand.
The recipients of complimentary copies of Visio Professional 2013 are:
- Abby L. – Baton Rouge, LA
- Audrey H. – San Francisco, CA
- David R. – Seattle, WA
- Janet Y. – Phoenix, AZ
- John H. – Houston, TX
- Ron Y. – Broken Arrow, OK
- Sean K. – Northglenn, CO
- Steve S. – Jacksonville, FL
- Sydney T. – Sunnyvale, CA
- Valerie B. – Philadelphia, CA
Presenter: Scott Helmers, Visio MVP/Partner, Harvard Computing Group