In episode 13, Jeremy Thake chats to Chakkaradeep Chandran about the Office 365 APIs in Visual Studio and some of his open source projects.
- Introduction to Office 365 Development training available on-demand from Microsoft Virtual Academy—for free on officeblogs.wpengine.com
- Using the HttpClient Class with SharePoint 2013 REST API by Steve Curran
- Using the Exchange Online EWSs API with Office 365 API via Azure AD by Jeremy Thake
- System update for SharePoint list items using App model by Vesa Juvonen
- Using Azure to SSL-Enable an Http REST Service by Richard diZerega
- Office 365 API Visual Studio 2013 tools update
- Discovery Context update how to guide
- Microsoft Virtual Academy Course 1 training module 5 – Intro to Office 365 APIs
- Office 365 API docs
- Azure AD pricing
- Talking to SharePoint CSOM and Exchange EWS with Azure AD auth flow
- Code Samples
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Chaks works as a program manager for Microsoft with the Visual Studio team. He currently owns the Office 365 API tooling developer experience within Visual Studio, which helps developers discover and consume Office 365 services in their applications. This involves understanding how developers use Visual Studio and build an intuitive way to consume services. Chaks assesses product opportunities and defines the required product experience that allows developers to build cloud applications that connect people, documents and enterprise data to collaborate business processes on modern devices. You can find Chaks blogging at http://chakkaradeep.com/ and tweeting at @Chakkaradeep.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc, a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network