In episode 14, Jeremy Thake chats to James Lau about the OneNote developer story with the public APIs available when accessing notebooks through OneDrive.
- New OneDrive SDK: announcing the Android open file picker on www.microsoft.com
- Getting started with REST in SharePoint 2013 – Part IV by Christian Stahl
- How to add an attachment to a mail via an OWA App by Elio Struyf
- SharePoint Online Information Architecture Considerations by Richard diZerega
- Open sourcing Exchange Web Services (EWS) Java API on www.microsoft.com
- OneNote Dev Center
- Interactive Console
- Samples on GitHub
- Videos on Channel9
- OneNote Developer Team Blog
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
James is the principal lead program manager on the OneNote API team. He and his team is responsible for building the OneNote API developer experience and ecosystem of apps and devices. Prior to OneNote, he led initiatives across Microsoft including projects in the Bing Social Search, Windows Phone Incubations and Visual Studio Extensibility. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, running, biking and enjoying the Pacific Northwest.
You can find James tweeting at @jmslau.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc, a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network