In episode 14, Jeremy Thake chats to Andrew Salamatov from the Exchange team about Apps for Office in Outlook.
- Developing for Office 365 API with Dan Wahlin
- OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 support in Azure Active Directory has GA’d! – Active Directory Blog – Site Home – TechNet Blogs
- Chris O’Brien: Three cloud-friendly ways for developers to provision Managed Metadata fields in SharePoint/Office 365
- Adding your web fonts to a font scheme in SharePoint – @eliostruyf
- Apps for Outlook Power Hour from Build Conference 2014
- Microsoft Buildings Outlook App sample
- Warranty Repair Outlook App sample
- Outlook Power Hour sample
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast
Andrew ia senior program manager at Microsoft, having worked there for six years. At Microsoft, Andrew worked on the Exchange team his entire career. Starting on Exchange Web Services, Andrew designed notifications protocol and throttling. Later, he moved on to working on mail apps.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network