Jared Spataro is the general manager of Enterprise Social at Microsoft.
Today, I’m excited to announce the launch of the Office 365 Customer Success Center, a new website designed to help customers drive adoption and business value. This new resource is targeted at what we call “Office 365 Champions” and I wanted to provide some additional context on why I think this is an exciting milestone for Office 365.
Getting the most out of Office 365
I love to hear how customers are using Office 365 to change the way they do business, but if you’ve worked with new technologies before, you know that a real success story takes more than just making the tools available. To really get the most out of an investment in a new technology, you have to help people understand what they can do with it. And that’s where the Office 365 Customer Success Center comes in.
The new Customer Success Center is designed to give Office 365 Champions the resources they need to help people understand everything Office 365 has to offer—and, more importantly, how they can immediately start using it to simplify and speed up their work. Here’s a brief overview of what you’ll find at the Customer Success Center:
- Proven Methodology: With any big undertaking it’s often hard to know where to start and what to do next. You’ll find a four-step adoption methodology on the Office 365 Customer Success Center. We’ve also provided you with the templates and guidance you’ll need to lead your organization through each step.
- Core Usage Scenarios: Office 365 is designed to be the workplace of the future—and we want to make sure you explore all of it. To help you get the word out, we’ve created the end user ready communication templates you’ll need to launch to begin readying your employees on what we would consider some of the more fundamental usage scenarios.
- Adoption Community Connection: There is so much valuable wisdom out there from existing Office 365 customers and experts who have already walked the path you’re on. From the Office 365 Customer Success Center you can join featured adoption communities to learn from your peers and experts.
Our commitment to your success
The Office 365 Customer Success Center is a great resource on its own. But the thing that makes this milestone even more meaningful is that it rounds out a set of comprehensive resources to help customers deploy and adopt to get the most out of the service. In addition to the Customer Success Center, the recently updated Office 365 Learning Center delivers end user training materials, and the new FastTrack on-boarding program provides resources and assistance to help with deployment. From initial planning, to deployment, to end user training, and finally to on-going monitoring and usage, we’re now offering a full set of tools and resources to help you achieve your business objectives.
How can you get started?
If you’re ready to dive in and redefine the way work gets done in your organization, visit the Office 365 Customer Success Center today—and make sure you bookmark the page and come back often. Today’s launch is just the beginning of our journey. We plan on continuously updating the site with new materials from the experts.
Join our YamJam to ask your questions
On Wednesday, October 1st, the Office 365 Technical Network will host a YamJam from 9:00-10:00 a.m. PDT to discuss adoption best practices. For those unfamiliar with a YamJam, it is similar to a “TweetJam” on Twitter or an “Ask Me Anything (AMA)” on Reddit, except it takes place on Yammer. It provides the opportunity for the community to ask questions and have a discussion with a panel of internal Microsoft experts and external partners on a particular topic.
Here’s how to participate:
- Request access to the Office 365 Technical Network. All requests will be approved as quickly as possible.
- Join the Driving Adoption group. You can find it by using the Browse Groups function, or through the search bar.
- Log in at 9:00 a.m. PDT on Wednesday, October 1st to ask questions, follow the discussions and connect with Microsoft team members.
Office 365 is clearly on a roll—and the launch of the new Customer Success Center is an important milestone for customers. I can’t wait to see how YOU use everything the service has to offer to help your organization move faster and get more done.