In episode 20, Jeremy Thake chats to Doug Mahugh, Eric White and Chris Rae about the Open XML SDK.
- Understanding the Office 365 Discovery Service API Flow by Scot Hillier on ITUnity
- Find out in which Office rich client your Office APP is opened by Elio Struyf
- SharePoint health check (1): Auditing the SharePoint farm by Matthias Einig
- Building solutions with the Office Graph by Waldek Mastykarz
- Create Delve clone using Content Search Web Part by Mikael Svenson
- Four steps to smarter App Part resizing by Cas van Iersel
- Open XML WikiPedia
- Open XML SDK on GitHub.com
- Open XML SDK Open Source on www.microsoft.com
- Open XML SDK documentation
- Open XML Developer .org
- Word Automation Services
- Productivity Tool
- Screencast series:
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Eric White
Eric White is an Open XML and document formats enthusiast who has been working with Open XML since 2007. Currently he is the facilitator at OpenXmlDeveloper.org. He is also the developer and maintainer of PowerTools for Open XML, a project on Codeplex that provides guidance and examples for key Open XML scenarios. He is also one of the maintainers of the open source version of the Open XML SDK.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network