In this episode Jeremy Thake talks to Mauricio Ordonez and Russell Palmer about how you can extend the My Apps and App Launcher user interface in Office 365.
- Code Presenter Pro in Office Store
Office 365 API Sandbox – Learn how to use the API’s with your own tenant data! by Tobias Zimmergren
- Installing Mail Apps for Office in an Office 365 Tenancy by Todd Baginski
- Connect your app to the Office 365 app launcher MSDN Article
- TechEd Europe Presentation on extending My Apps and App Launcher user interface
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network