In this episode Jeremy Thake talks to Ryan Gregg about the new announcements around the OneDrive Consumer API.
- New C# support in API Sandbox
- Office 365 Discovery Service Sample with Cache implementation
- Developing Native iOS Apps using the Office 365 SDK for iOS by Richard DiRezega
- Opening a document with Office Mobile from your own application by Stephane Cordonnier
- Blog post about the news
- Get started at the OneDrive Developer Center aka.ms/onedriveapi
- Try out the Interactive SDK
- Keep up to date at the OneDrive blog
- Keep up with Ryan’s blog
- Give feedback on the OneDrive UserVoice
- Ask questions on Stack using [onedrive]
- See more about OneDrive at Microsoft Ignite conference
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Ryan Gregg
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network