In this episode Jeremy Thake talks with Matthias Leibmann about the new app-only scenarios with the Exchange Online Office 365 APIs.
- Mavention Trending in this site at Office Store
- Announcing C# Support in the API Sandbox for Office 365 APIs
- Building Apps with the new Power BI APIs by Richard DiZerega
- Office 365 Dev PnP Core team extended with new community members
- New Pluralsight Course – Office 365 APIs – Overview, Authentication and the Discovery Service by Andrew Connell
- Episode 068 – Office 365 news and customizing Office 365 with Chris O’Brien on Microsoft Cloud Show
- Using the Calendar API in PHP by Jason Johnston
- Building Daemon or Service Apps with Office 365 Mail, Calendar and Contacts APIs (OAuth2 client credential flow)
- Training on Mail, Calendar and Contacts for Office 365 APIs
- Code samples on Office 365 APIs
- API Sandbox
- UserVoice to give feedback to the team
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Matthias Leibmann
Matthias Leibmann is a program manager at Microsoft working in Office 365 on the App Ecosystem in the Exchange team. His primary role is to be the 7(!) headed Cerberus (the real one will be jealous) in front of our Calendar, Contacts and Mail APIs to not let anybody pass who is not authorized to do so. He works with many teams across Microsoft to help defining authorization schemes and patterns to make all our new APIs consistent from an auth point of view for both, developers, end users and administrators. You can learn more about Matthias on Linkedin and on Twitter . Also check out his gits on Github, maybe there is the one or other example you like. Matthias is always happy to get feedback and ideas on new things and how to improve experiences around authentication and the APIs.
About the host
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network