In this episode, Jeremy Thake and Richard DiZerega talk about SharePoint development post all the announcements at Build and Ignite.
- All the Build 2015 sessions
- All the Ignite 2015 sessions
- Intelligent, Ready-to-Go NextGen Portals in Office 365
- The Evolution of SharePoint: Overview and Roadmap
- SharePoint UNPLUGGED! Questions Answered on Anything You Heard This Week
- What’s New for IT Professionals in SharePoint Server 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 Groups Deep Dive
- MVP Panel: Sample Apps and Intelligent Solutions Showcasing Office Graph and Delve Extensibility
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft. You can find Jeremy blogging at www.jeremythake.com and tweeting @jthake.
Richard is a solution architect at the Microsoft Technology Center in Dallas, Texas, where he helps large enterprise customers architect solutions that maximize their Microsoft investments. Although a developer at heart, he has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting SharePoint-centric solutions in the areas of Search, Portals/Collaboration, Content/Document Management, and Business Intelligence. He is a passionate and skillful technology evangelist with great interest in innovative solutions that include Azure, Windows Phone, Windows 8, Lync, Kinect, and much more. You can find his blog at blogs.msdn.com/b/richard_dizeregas_blog/ and follow him on Twitter @richdizz.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network