In this episode, Jeremy Thake speaks to Daniel Canning and Amitabh Mukherjee about the Matter Center.
- Office 365 web applications as microservices on Docker containers
- App model v2.0 preview: What’s different?
- What’s new in SharePoint 2016 Remote API Part 3 (Files)
- SPServices into 2016!
- A quick look back on 2015 and look ahead at 2016 – Mikael Svenson
- Matter Center for Office 365 is now available in GitHub
- Matter Center—Boosting Productivity for Legal and Business Professionals
- Matter Center for Office 365
- Matter Center UserVoice
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS is available iTunes or search for it on “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft. You can find Jeremy blogging at www.jeremythake.com and tweeting at @jthake.
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker are worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at www.richdizz.com and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network