You have business problems—we have answers. Let’s get to work!
This isn’t your typical online event: you won’t see any slides, demos or sales pitches. You’ll start the session in an online roundtable to discuss your biggest business challenges and then sign in to a live environment in the cloud. Our trained facilitator will guide you through a hands-on experience to see how Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2016 can meet your needs in this collaborative, fun environment.
We’ll send you a link to connect your own device to a remote desktop loaded with our latest and greatest technology, so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges. During this interactive online session, you will explore how to:
- Keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- Capture, review and share notes from anywhere—Boost your team’s productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
- Use social tools to find experts and answers—Break down barriers between departments to share knowledge quickly.
- Quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- Co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them—all at the same time.
Get immediate productivity gains. Expect to leave the session with enough time-saving skills to more than offset your time investment within a few short days.
These 90-minute sessions are offered twice a day, so you can choose the time that works best for your schedule.
Each session is only open to 20 participants—reserve your seat now.
Please note: These sessions are intended for Microsoft customers in the U.S. To find similar customer events for geographies outside the U.S., please visit www.microsoftcie.com.
If you are a Microsoft partner and wish to learn more about Microsoft Immersions, please visit the Microsoft Partner Network site.
Wednesday, April 20
Wednesday, April 27