Lenovo’s new ultra-slim ThinkBook S series—available in a 13-inch and 14-inch model—is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses who need security, reliability, and support services. The Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s combine modern style and design elements—such as aluminum exteriors—with the business-grade and built-in security features.
Running on Windows 10, ThinkBook ultra-slim laptops incorporate business features including:
- Single-step authentication and power-on with the touch fingerprint reader.
- Discrete TPM 2.0 to enable Windows 10 security features and user data encryption.
- Physical ThinkShutter™ camera cover for privacy control.
- Windows Modern Standby feature that brings smartphone connectivity to business laptops. Emails, Skype call alerts, and Windows app updates can be downloaded while the lid is closed.
- Skype for Business certified dual-array microphones and dual speakers by HARMAN for clear audio to enhance the collaboration experience over VoIP calls.
For all the ThinkBook S series specs, see the Accelerate 2019 press kit.