Microsoft 365 Apps for business
• Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
• Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
• Automatically update your apps with new features and capabilities every month.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Talk to an expert
To speak to a sales expert, call
annual subscription–auto renews1
Get more with Microsoft 365
Get the worldwide standard for desktop apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Create, view, and edit in real time across all your devices with desktop and mobile apps for Windows PCs, iOS, Android, and Mac.
Get the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows or Mac, OneNote (features vary), and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Works across multiple devices
Get the fully installed Office apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android).
1 TB secure cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Professional digital storytelling
Easily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings, and more with Sway.
Microsoft 365 Apps for business
Have peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime, financially backed service-level agreement.
Security built in
Keep customer data safe with help from cutting-edge, five-layer security and proactive monitoring.
Easy to set up
Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. Add and remove users in minutes.
Here to help
Rely on Microsoft support for answers with a call or chat, how-to resources, and connections with other Microsoft 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
Microsoft 365 Apps for business supports a maximum of 300 users. If you have more than 300 users or think you will soon, take a look at our other plan options.
Pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. You have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you’ll be billed monthly or annually. Receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
Choose a monthly commitment payment or an annual commitment payment for Microsoft 365.
- Monthly commitment payment: Pay month by month and cancel at any time.
- Annual commitment payment: Sign up for a one-year subscription and benefit from a discount for using this payment option. By default, your billing plan will be set to monthly billing. After your purchase, you can change your billing plan to annual billing within the Admin Portal.
You can cancel your subscription at any time; you may be entitled to a partial refund. Read the complete Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription, download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Microsoft 365 account will be available to your administrator(s) in a limited function account for 90 days.
Yes, you can transition your account to a different plan.
In most cases, you can use the switch plans wizard in your Admin Center to upgrade your plan. If your subscription has more than 300 users or if you used a prepaid card to purchase your plan, the switch plans wizard is not available. Plans that are not eligible for the switch plans wizard can be upgraded manually. Learn more about switching Microsoft 365 plans.
NOTE: When you change your account, your domain name is transferred to your new account, whether you brought your own domain name to the Microsoft 365 account or you set up a domain name with Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in our work and life, with best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security.
There are no price or feature changes for small and medium business plans. The same plans are available and only the plan names have been updated.
See more solutions for your business
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
Looking for a Microsoft 365 Apps plan for more than 300 employees? Explore the enterprise plan.
- Once your paid subscription begins, cancelation policies vary based on your status as a new customer, product, and domain selections on Microsoft. Learn more. Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription any time by going to the Microsoft 365 admin center. When a subscription is canceled, all associated data will be deleted. Learn more about data retention, deletion, and destruction in Microsoft 365.
- After your one-month free trial ends, your subscription will automatically convert into a 12-month paid subscription and you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Cancel anytime during your free trial to stop future charges. Credit card required to sign-up. Learn more.