Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect people using Microsoft Teams.
- Use Microsoft 365 apps for the web, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Facilitate online meetings and video conferencing for up to 300 users.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak with a sales expert, call
annual subscription–auto renews1
Do your best work with powerful tools
Bring your ideas to life and connect with others using powerful collaboration, chat, and videoconferencing tools. Communicate with professional email and help keep business data safe with online storage.
Email and calendars
Get business-class email with Outlook, including a 50 GB mailbox per user, and send attachments of up to 150 MB.
1 TB of secure cloud storage per user
Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage to edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
Microsoft 365 apps on the web
Use always-up-to-date Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook on the web. Simultaneously collaborate with others in the same document in real time, across web, mobile, and different devices—no installation required.
Instant messaging and online meetings
Chat, meet, and collaborate with Microsoft Teams. Combine messaging, voice calls, video calls, and availability in one app.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, knowledge, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful, easy-to-use sites.
Organize schedules and manage appointments
Bookings includes a web-based booking calendar and integrates with Outlook to give your customers flexibility to book a time that works best for them. Email and SMS text notifications reduce no-shows and enhance customer satisfaction.
Connect your business
Work from anywhere
Host meetings with up to 300 attendees, make and receive calls in Microsoft Teams, and chat internally and externally with partners and clients using guest access.
Collaborate in real time
Create, share, and collaborate with Microsoft 365 apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Access apps on the web in your favorite browser—no app installation required.
Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage
Share documents, upload files, and sync libraries. Access documents in real time and create shareable links, and grant access to employees and business partners.
See how Microsoft Teams helps you manage business
Microsoft 365 Business Basic supports a maximum of 300 users. If you have more than 300 users or think you will soon, take a look at our enterprise plan options.
Pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. For Microsoft 365 business plans, you have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you’ll be billed monthly or annually. Receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
Choose a monthly commitment payment or an annual commitment payment for Microsoft 365.
- Monthly commitment payment: Pay month by month and cancel at any time.
- Annual commitment payment: Sign up for a one-year subscription and benefit from a discount for using this payment option. By default, your billing plan will be set to monthly billing. After your purchase, you can change your billing plan to annual billing within the Admin Portal.
You can cancel your subscription at any time; you may be entitled to a partial refund. Read the complete Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Microsoft 365 account will be available to your administrator(s) in a limited-function account for 90 days.
Yes, you can transition your account to a different plan.
In most cases, you can use the switch plans wizard in your Admin Center to upgrade your plan. If your subscription has more than 300 users or if you used a prepaid card to purchase your plan, the switch plans wizard is not available. Plans that are not eligible for the switch plans wizard can be upgraded manually. Learn more about switching Microsoft 365 plans.
NOTE: When you change your account, your domain name is transferred to your new account, whether you brought your existing domain name to the Microsoft 365 account or you set up a new domain name with Microsoft 365.
See more solutions for your business
- Once your paid subscription begins, cancellation policies vary based on your status as a new customer, product, and domain selections on Microsoft. Learn more. Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription any time by going to the Microsoft 365 admin center. When a subscription is canceled, all associated data will be deleted. Learn more about data retention, deletion, and destruction in Microsoft 365.
- After your one-month free trial ends, your subscription will automatically convert into a 12-month paid subscription and you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Cancel anytime during your free trial to stop future charges. Credit card required to sign-up. Learn more.