Photograph of three people standing and talking in front of a whiteboard

Microsoft 365 Business Premium

• Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.

• Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Microsoft Teams.

• Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive per user.

• Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.

• Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.

• Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS devices safe and up to date.

Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10 Pro and Windows 365. Some management features are not supported in Windows Home. All languages included.

Talk to an expert

To speak to a sales expert, call 1 855-270-0615.Available Monday to Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.

$22.00 user/month

annual subscription–auto renews1

Or
Compatibility
Overview Requirements

Requirements

Required Processor

PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set

 

Mac: Intel processor

Required Operating System

PC: Windows 11 Pro. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 or higher.

 

Windows 10 Pro upgrade rights are included with Microsoft 365 Business Premium if the target machines are presently running Windows 8.1 Pro.

 

Windows 11 upgrade rights require an eligible Windows 10 Pro, version 2004 or higher PC.

Required Memory PC: 2 GB RAM

Mac: 4 GB RAM

Required Hard Disk Space

19 GB for 32-bit OS, 23 GB for 64-bit OS of available disk space

Required Display

PC: 1024 x 768 resolution


Mac: 1280 x 800 resolution

Graphics

PC: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card

Multi-touch

A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later

Additional system requirements

Internet functionality requires an internet connection

Microsoft account required

1. Cancelation policies vary based on your status as a new customer, product, and domain selections on Microsoft. Learn more. Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription any time by going to the Microsoft 365 admin center. When a subscription is canceled, all associated data will be deleted. Learn more about data retention, deletion, and destruction in Microsoft 365.
2. After your one-month free trial, you’ll be charged the applicable subscription fee. A credit card is required. Cancel any time to stop future charges.
3. Since 2018, App Assure has worked with thousands of customers and evaluated almost 800,000 apps with a 99.7 percent app compatibility rate. For that remaining 0.3 percent, the App Assure team will engage directly with you to get your apps running.