Microsoft 365 Business Standard
For PC, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Get desktop versions of Microsoft 365 apps, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect people using Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed Microsoft 365 apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
- Build your brand with easy-to-make videos through Microsoft Clipchamp.
Limited time offer: 15% off now through December 29th. Discount applied in checkout.
Compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and the three most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak to a sales expert, call 1-855-270-0615. Available Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.
Build your business
Get work done and increase efficiency with Microsoft 365. Collaborate in real time with teamwork tools that are always up to date. Plus, get professional email and online storage—all with built-in security to help keep your data safe.
Access (PC only)
Publisher (PC only)
Microsoft 365 apps
Get monthly updates and the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always-up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (features vary) for Windows or Mac, and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Connection and collaboration
Instantly access everything your teams may need including chat, content, tools, and people with Microsoft Teams.
1 TB of secure cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Web and mobile app development
Quickly build custom business apps for web and mobile with Microsoft Power Apps. Choose from templates or start from scratch. No coding required.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, knowledge, and processes with team sites on SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful, easy-to-use sites.
Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Microsoft Power Automate. No coding required.
Email and calendars
Get business-class email with Outlook, including a 50 GB mailbox per user, and send attachments of up to 150 MB.
Works across multiple devices
Get the fully installed Microsoft 365 apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android).
Professional digital storytelling
Easily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings, and more with Sway.
Instant messaging and online meetings
Communicate using text, voice, or video calls with Microsoft Teams. Host meetings on the web using one-step screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
Intelligent search and discovery
Discover content and expertise across your organization with intelligent search across all your data sources including SharePoint, Delve, and Microsoft 365 apps.
Looking for more information?
See how Microsoft Teams helps you manage business
Connect your business
Collaborate internally and externally
Host meetings with up to 300 attendees, chat and call internally and externally with guest access, and create, share, and coauthor files with desktop version of Microsoft 365 apps.
Help keep data safe
Safeguard assets from unauthorized access, increase protection against viruses and spam, and ensure security compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
Microsoft Defender for Business
Get enterprise-grade endpoint protection, that's cost effective and easy to use. Included in Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
Join Microsoft Teams meetings on the go, without an internet connection.
Microsoft Teams Phone
Add Microsoft Teams Phone, a cloud-based phone system with advanced features including call transfer, multilevel auto attendants, and call queues.
Securely stream your Windows experience—including apps, content, and settings—from the Microsoft cloud to any device.
Explore Surface for Business and other solutions for your small business.
Find resources to help you start, run, and grow your business.
Schedule a demo
Meet with a Microsoft expert.
Find a partner
Connect with an authorized solution provider.
Get more with Microsoft Teams Phone
Get more with Microsoft 365 Business Voice
Make and receive phone calls from anywhere with a cloud-based phone system in Microsoft Teams. Enjoy cloud calling features like consultative transfer, music on hold, and cloud voicemail.
Frequently asked questions
Pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. For Microsoft 365 business plans, you have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you’ll be billed monthly or annually. Receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
Choose a monthly commitment payment or an annual commitment payment for Microsoft 365.
- Monthly commitment payment: Pay month by month and cancel at any time.
- Annual commitment payment: Sign up for a one-year subscription and benefit from a discount for using this payment option. By default, your billing plan will be set to monthly billing. After your purchase, you can change your billing plan to annual billing within the Admin Portal.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Microsoft 365 account will be available to your administrator(s) in a limited-function account for 90 days.
Yes, you can transition your account to a different plan.
In most cases, you can use the switch plans wizard in your Admin Center to upgrade your plan. If your subscription has more than 300 users or if you used a prepaid card to purchase your plan, the switch plans wizard is not available. Plans that are not eligible for the switch plans wizard can be upgraded manually. Learn more about switching Microsoft 365 plans.
NOTE: When you change your account, your domain name is transferred to your new account, whether you brought your existing domain name to the Microsoft 365 account or you set up a new domain name with Microsoft 365.
See more solutions for your business
Get more with Microsoft 365 Business Voice
Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. 2 GHz or greater recommended for Microsoft Teams
macOS: Intel processor
|Operating System|| |
Windows OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016
macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS
iOS: Microsoft 365 apps for iPad® and iPhone® (including Outlook for iOS) is supported on the two most recent versions of iOS and iPadOS
Android: Microsoft 365 apps for Android (including Outlook for Android) can be installed on tablets and phones running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support will be limited to only the last four major versions of Android
Windows OS: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
macOS: 4 GB RAM
Android: 1 GB
|Hard Disk Space|| |
Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended)
Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Microsoft Teams requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32-bits-per-pixel-capable format
macOS: No graphics requirements
|Additional Requirements|| |
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
Microsoft account required.
-  Once your paid subscription begins, cancellation policies vary based on your status as a new customer, product, and domain selections on Microsoft. Learn more. Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription any time by going to the Microsoft 365 admin center. When a subscription is canceled, all associated data will be deleted. Learn more about data retention, deletion, and destruction in Microsoft 365.
-  After your one-month free trial ends, your subscription will automatically convert into a 12-month paid subscription and you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Cancel anytime during your free trial to stop future charges. Credit card required to sign-up. Learn more.
- [*] This promotional offer is available to new Microsoft 365 commercial customers between November 20, 2023, and December 29, 2023, in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Customers can purchase Microsoft 365 Business Standard with a 15% discount. An annual commitment is required, and promotional pricing applies to the first year only. Promotional pricing will be reflected at checkout. This subscription automatically renews and is subject to recurring monthly billing with a payment method required. This promotion is not available on trial subscriptions. Customers can cancel at any time to stop future charges. This offer may not be combined with any other offer. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.