Take a look at what’s included
Microsoft 365 apps on all your devices
Create professional documents with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook across all your devices.
Get professional email and calendaring with a 50 GB mailbox per user.
1 TB of cloud storage
Securely store, access, and share files anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage per user.
Collaboration and meeting tools
Chat, host online meetings, and work together on important documents, all with Microsoft Teams.
Try all the apps and services free for one month
Build a more productive team
Your free trial includes up to 25 users. Experience how Microsoft 365 empowers employees to create their best work, simplifies business processes, and helps protect users, data, and customer information.
Benefits for businesses
Set up a custom domain
Look professional with a custom, branded domain to build credibility for your business.
Adapt easily with flexible plans
Start with the basics, then add more users or upgrade for additional apps and services as you grow.
Get support around the clock
Access help when you need it with call, chat, and online how-to resources.
Security you can trust
Help protect employees, data, and customer information without hindering productivity.
Get Microsoft 365
Work better together and get more done with Microsoft 365.
Frequently asked questions
The trial gives you access to all the features of Microsoft 365 Business Standard. It includes:
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Desktop versions of Microsoft 365 apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage per user
- One license covers fully-installed, always up-to-date Microsoft 365 apps on five phones, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user
- Around-the-clock phone and web support
- Create or sign in with a Microsoft account. What is a Microsoft account?
- Provide payment information to enable future payments. You can pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. You have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you will be billed monthly or annually. You receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
- The payment method you provide will be automatically charged at the end of your first free month to ensure that you do not experience any interruptions with your service. You can cancel online without penalty before your trial ends, by visiting the Admin Portal and turning off recurring billing in the payment and billing area.
- Once your payment method is confirmed, you'll be transferred to your account to install Microsoft 365 apps.
You are asked to provide credit card information to help ensure that you do not experience any interruptions with your service once your trial ends. Your credit card will not be billed until the end of the trial period. You can cancel any time during the trial period. Turn off recurring billing in your Admin Portal.
Microsoft 365 Apps for business, Business Standard, and Business Premium subscribers can install Microsoft 365 apps on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five mobile devices. You can count hybrid Windows devices, such as the Microsoft Surface Pro, as either a PC or a tablet.
Yes. Documents that you have created belong fully to you. You can choose to store them online on OneDrive or locally on your PC or Mac.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Microsoft 365 trial subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Microsoft 365 account will be available to your administrator(s) in a limited function account for 90 days.
Your service will continue uninterrupted and your payment method will be automatically charged at the end of the trial, and then yearly thereafter. You do not need to re-install Microsoft 365 apps.
You can add the domain name you own to Microsoft 365 to create domain-based email addresses.
Find your domain registrar or DNS hosting provider
Compare domain management in Microsoft 365 subscriptions
Yes. If you purchase Microsoft 365 licenses for the accounts you create during your free trial, the information and configuration for these users' accounts will remain intact. Once your free trial expires, you’ll have an additional 30 days to purchase Microsoft 365 before your account information is erased. Once your trial account information has been erased, it can’t be retrieved.
If you signed up for the trial on this page, visit Admin account and turn off the auto-renew option in the payment and billing area. With this approach, the trial will automatically expire when your month is finished and your credit card will not be charged.
The Microsoft 365 apps that you install on your PC or Mac such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are available to you when you are not online. With OneDrive in Microsoft 365, you get 1 TB of file storage that you can use to sync your files to/from your computer. When you make changes while offline they will be sync’d to OneDrive and across the rest of your devices when you reconnect.
-  Once your paid subscription begins, cancellation policies vary based on your status as a new customer, product, and domain selections on Microsoft. Learn more. Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription any time by going to the Microsoft 365 admin center. When a subscription is canceled, all associated data will be deleted. Learn more about data retention, deletion, and destruction in Microsoft 365.
-  After your one-month free trial ends, your subscription will automatically convert into a 12-month paid subscription and you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Cancel anytime during your free trial to stop future charges. Credit card required to sign-up. Learn more.