Project Plan 1
Easily manage projects with help from the simple, visual tools in Project Plan 1.
- Start quickly and take control of any project.
- Use easy and efficient planning and status tracking.
- Collaborate with others from virtually anywhere.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak with a sales expert, call 1-855-270-0615. Available Mon to Fri from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time.
Choose your view
Work with your team on the same project using the project view you prefer whether it's grid, board, or timeline.
Simplify task scheduling
Use smart scheduling to easily organize tasks.
See visualized timelines
Understand the relationships between tasks with help from highlighted task paths in a timeline view.
Collaborate and communicate easily
Use Project and Microsoft Teams to collaborate on projects, including file sharing, chats, and meetings.
More about Project Plan 1
Start quickly and work intuitively with an easy-to-use, coherent visual user experience shared across Microsoft 365.
Enable all team members to edit tasks simultaneously so you can get more done together, even when apart.
-  A credit card is required to begin a one month trial. The duration of the trial varies by the month you sign up. The expiration date will appear on the trial subscription details page within the Microsoft 365 admin center. Upon the expiration of your one month trial, you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Cancellation can be done at any time to stop future charges.
-  Microsoft 365 apps such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online are sold separately.
Prices shown are per month. If you are global or billing administrator, an annual commitment is required to purchase online. You can choose to pay monthly or annually. Within the Microsoft 365 admin center, global and billing administrators can choose either annual or monthly commitment plans.
All other non-global and billing administrators may purchase a monthly subscription online.
|Required Processor|| |
1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
|Required Operating System|
|Required Memory|| |
4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit).
|Required Hard Disk Space|| |
4 GB of available disk space.
|Required Display|| |
1280 x 768 screen resolution.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard-input or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
|Additional system requirements|| |
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
Microsoft account required.