Visio Plan 2
- Get Visio and the always up-to-date Visio desktop app, for use on up to five PCs, and 2 GB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Enjoy all the features in Visio Plan 1, plus exclusive Visio Plan 2 features such as Export to Power Automate, Export to Word, Data Visualizer for Excel, and Slide Snippets for PowerPoint.1
- Create, view, edit, and collaborate on Visio files directly in Microsoft Teams.1
- Connect diagrams to external data sources and embed Visio diagrams into Power BI dashboards.1
- Store and share your work on the web and access it from almost anywhere.
- Enjoy around-the-clock support from Microsoft.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak with a sales expert, call
Annual or monthly commitment2
Create professional diagrams
Build cross-functional flowcharts, network diagrams, org charts, floor plans, engineering designs, and more. Use modern shapes and templates easily and intuitively with Visio.
Visualize your ideas quickly
Get started easily with ready-made templates, themes, and 250,000 shapes in the Visio content ecosystem.
Work in your preferred app
Switch between the Visio web and desktop apps and determine what works best for your diagramming style.
Import drawing (DWG) files
Add data or smart shapes to imported AutoCAD designs (support up to DWG 2013). Simplify or enhance advanced visualizations with ease.
Access diagrams anytime
Access your diagrams and processes on the go, from almost anywhere, with Visio for the web.
Protect sensitive data
Secure diagrams with Microsoft Information Rights Management and support compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Collaborate on diagrams in real-time
Work on diagrams and processes together as if you were in the same room. Share your work with stakeholders as a web-based link, image, PDF, or PowerPoint file.1
Use templates that support industry standards
Choose from Visio templates that support Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standards.
Create accessible diagrams
Get accessibility support with Narrator, Accessibility Checker, and high-contrast support.
Use OneDrive cloud storage
Store and share your diagrams securely with the included 2 GB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Enjoy around-the-clock support
Keep your organization running smoothly with support that’s always available.
More about Visio Plan 2
Diagramming made simple
Create professional diagrams easily with help from Visio. Start quickly with a simple, intuitive experience that includes diagram templates and tips and tricks.
Gain real-world insights
Visualize information using built-in data graphics by linking shapes to real-time data from popular sources. Add real-world visualizations to your dashboards with Power BI.
Work together visually
Streamline collaboration using tools such as in-app and shape-specific comments. Team members can use Visio for the web or Microsoft Teams to create, view, and edit diagrams anytime, anywhere.
Learn more at the Visio help center.
1. Power BI, Teams, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint available separately.
2. Prices shown are per month. If you are a global or billing administrator, an annual commitment is required to purchase online. You can choose to pay monthly or annually. Within the Microsoft 365 admin center, global and billing administrators can choose either annual or monthly commitment plans. All other non-global and billing administrators may purchase a monthly subscription online.