Video calls that will make you forget you’re apart
Getting together with friends and family in Microsoft Teams is almost as fun and as real as it gets without being there in person.
Meet in a virtual cafe or lounge with Together mode.1
Talk all day for free.2
Create instant video meetings and invite anyone.
Invite anyone to video calls
Talk with anyone on Microsoft Teams—even with people who don’t have Teams.
Chat with anyone
Send personal or group chats to anyone, even if they don’t use Teams.5
More ways to use Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is for everyone
Meet, chat, call, and collaborate in just one place—whether at home, work, school, or with friends.
1. Available on desktop only.
2. You can meet with anyone in a 1:1 call and speak up to 24 hours for free. For a group call (more than two people), you can meet with up to 100 participants and call up to 60 mins for free. We are waiving these limits in light of COVID-19 so that you can meet with up to 300 participants and speak up to 24 hours for free until further specified.
3. Polls feature is coming soon.
4. Available on iOS and Android mobile devices only.
5. Chatting via SMS is available in limited countries and will become available to other geographic locations on a rolling basis. See more details.