Video calls that will make you forget you’re apart
Getting together with friends and family in Microsoft Teams is almost as fun and as real as it gets without being there in person.
Meet in a virtual cafe or lounge with Together mode.1
Talk all day for free.2
Create instant video meetings and invite anyone.
Invite anyone to video calls
Talk with anyone on Microsoft Teams—even with people who don’t have Teams.
Chat with anyone
Send personal or group chats to anyone, even if they don’t use Teams.5
More ways to use Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is for everyone
Meet, chat, call, and collaborate in just one place—whether at home, work, school, or with friends.
1. Available on desktop only.
2. Meet with anyone in a one-on-one call and talk for up to 24 hours for free. Meet with up to 100 participants in a group call and talk for up to 60 minutes for free. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, these limits have been waived—now, meet with up to 300 participants and talk for up to 24 hours for free until further specified.
3. Polls feature is coming soon.
4. Available on iOS and Android mobile devices only.
5. Certain features require specific hardware. See Windows 11 specifications. Internet access required; ISP fees may apply.
6. Chatting via SMS is available in limited countries and will be available in other geographic locations on a rolling basis. See more details.