Innovation for Growth
Staying competitive in today’s fast-paced, dynamic world means that organizations must foster a culture of innovation from within. The need to constantly innovate is not limited to your products and services; it also extends to internal processes and business models. Addressing this “innovation imperative” is more than invention, it also means supporting organizational performance by either contributing to revenue growth or delivering new efficiencies to make your business more competitive. Technology is pivotal in this process, and we can help you use technology to inspire and support innovation across your business.
Better experience for customers and scale for the business
Mattress Firm enlisted Microsoft Services to help it implement an efficient and scalable IT infrastructure that addressed the decentralization and inefficiencies brought about by rapid growth and acquisitions.
ISV uses support services to speed development
Guardean, an international provider of software products for customer risk and credit management, wanted to redesign one of its core products, known as DebiTEX, to address growing customer demand. The company also sought to reduce the time and effort needed to maintain the application. To meet its major priority for rapid, cost-efficient development—without sacrificing quality or breadth of functionality—Guardean turned to Microsoft Services. Through Microsoft Services Premier Support for Developers, the company gained access to a multitude of resources that helped speed up development and minimize project risk, including on-site workshops, code samples, and design reviews by Microsoft experts. By using Premier Support for Developers,
Innovation starts by putting your people and culture right at the center of thought and design. Get competitive differentiation by driving design-led transformation.
- Digital Advisory Services
For years, business and technology leaders have been primarily focused on keeping pace by integrating technologies, and deploying them on time and on budget. Now, organizations are increasingly looking to transform by delivering innovative technology that creates value, makes money and differentiates the organization in the marketplace.With the broad acceptance of technical innovations such as cloud services, mobility, big data, and social media, businesses have the opportunity to improve performance, accelerate time to market, and better deliver on customer needs—if the company’s enterprise architecture and technologies enable that. By leveraging a variety of IT strategy and planning solutions, our enterprise technology consulting experts can help.
- Business ProductivityHow do your teams communicate, and what is it costing you? If your millennials rely on social and texting, your gen-Xers are e-mailing, and your baby boomers like face to face, how do you get them on the same proverbial page and keep your data secure and your costs down? Microsoft Services can help you evaluate your business and pick the right solutions that will reduce complexity and cost in how your people and your IT systems work. The time your people will save using Microsoft tools such as Yammer, Office 365, Lync, and SharePoint provides significant value to your business and is compounded by lower IT deployment and maintenance costs.
- Modern ApplicationsEnterprise businesses have a tremendous opportunity to make information more easily accessible to customers, employees, or others you chose, along with the ability to provide that data on any device, at any time, through new and modern business applications connected to cloud services. Microsoft Services can help businesses develop modern applications and modernize legacy applications to capitalize on IT paradigms, including cloud, social, mobility, and big data.
- Datacenter Services
Today's business runs on IT. Every department needs technology to stay productive to help your business compete. As mobility and data continue to expand, a new wave of demands for applications and resources presses on your hierarchical IT infrastructure.As your data center is the hub for storage, networking capability, and the computing capacity necessary to run your business productively, you need a data center that is not limited by the restrictions of the past. You need the ability to take everything you know and own today and transform those resources into a data center that is capable of handling changing needs and unexpected opportunities.
- Dynamics AXDelivering quality products or services to your customers and running an agile competitive business often comes down to how well your enterprise can plan resources and manage core business functions. Microsoft Dynamics business solution supports industry-specific and operational processes, along with comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionality for financial and human resources management. These solutions work well with or just like—familiar Microsoft software, making it easy for enterprise businesses to streamline processes more quickly and easily, compounding the value they bring to your business.
- Dynamics CRM and CRM OnlineTo attract new customers for your business and retain the ones you have, your business needs ways to boost sales and customer satisfaction. Microsoft Services Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and CRM Online solutions help automate the business processes that deliver world-class customer care experiences and improve your sales and marketing impact. Your business can build capabilities such as loyalty management, customer care, and social media integration through systems that are easy to use and provide business insights that can give your organization a competitive edge.
- Business AnalyticsData provides enterprise businesses with the insight to analyze the past, optimize the present, and make strategic business decisions for the future. The key question is: In a world of big data and information on demand, how does your business accelerate time to insight and action? Microsoft Services can help by delivering powerful data solutions that make it easier and faster to gather and prepare data and get it to the people who need it.