Our most comprehensive support program
Microsoft Premier Support for Partners is the only partner support offering with complete, end-to-end managed support across the full Microsoft platform. It offers flexible solutions that help differentiate your business by enabling you to expand capabilities, collaborate more strategically with Microsoft, and empower your customers to make the most out of their Microsoft investments.
Focused on your success, the program’s newly expanded feature set is designed to help you build and augment your capabilities in the cloud.
With Premier Support for Partners, your business will:
- Experience the fastest, prioritized response times for you and your customers
- Leverage a designated Technical Account Manager for strategic expertise and advocacy within Microsoft
- Develop new technical capabilities with digital or onsite training, labs and workshops
- Attract new customers by embedding Premier Proactive Services into your offers
- Benefit from new cloud-enabled services that help you increase customer retention and identify areas for growth
- Enhance support for you and your customers
- Differentiate your solutions with high-quality experiences that meet customers’ diverse and complex needs.
- Accelerate your cloud business
- Gain the guidance, tools, and training you need to support customers’ full solutions lifecycle.
- Maximize revenue opportunities
- Drive stronger consumption and retention with customers and capitalize on growing demand for cloud solutions.
- "When we open an incident for Office 365 or Azure, we quickly get to someone that knows the technology inside and out. That’s a big deal for us. PSFP is our back stop that makes our lives a lot easier."Engineering ManagerVirteva, USA
- "Our Technical Account Manager is the crucial glue that puts us in contact with the right people at Microsoft to address our needs. She understands our business and how to best help in any situation."Manager InfrastructureSpark, New Zealand
- "Premier Support for Partners was absolutely invaluable in building staff expertise on Office 365 and preparing them to support thousands of global customers."Product ManagerNavisite, USA