Hafez Shirazi [Shams-ud-din Muhammad Hafiz] (c. 1320-1389) is one of the most beloved poets of the Persians. He is considered by many - from different cultures - to be one of the seven literary wonders of the world. Both Goethe and Emerson translated Hafez. And after Goethe’s deep study of him, he stated: 'Hafez has no peer'. And Emerson gave Hafez that grand and famous compliment, 'Hafez is a poet for poets'. Hafez poems were also admired by Nietzsche, Arthur Conan Doyle and many others. This app contains almost all Hafez poems, it includes 495 Ghazals, 3 Ghasidehs, 34 Ghatehs, 1 Masnavi, 42 Robaiis, 1 Saghi Nameh and 19 attributed poems. App is offering a built-in search engine with real-time suggestions while typing. It has unique features and functions for rendering poem into images, saving them as PNG files or sharing them on social networks such as Facebook & Twitter. When it comes to printing, as you might know Persian Poems are difficult and they need special spacing and paging - good news - we have done it for you! This app is one of very few apps in market which can print proof the poem pages and show you a well paged preview according to your choice of paper size, you can use any type of Windows 10 compatible printer with any type or size of paper. You also can enjoy Persian music (Santoor) while you working with it, magnify or change the text & background colours between dark and light mode as you wish for ease of reading. And last but not least it offers a Windows Start Menu Live Tile with Persian Calendar and Daily Fal-e-Hafez which is very popular. Please note that the entire content of this app and its navigation menu are in Persian Language.
What's new in this version
This is the first public release. Please note that this release is only tested on Windows 10 Compatible Desktop & Laptop Devices, according to Microsoft it should work fine with all devices running Windows 10 from Version 1709 (Oct 2017) to 1903 (April 2019) or later. Please make sure your Windows 10 device is compatible and running the correct version and build.
- Displaying Persian Calendar (Jalali Calendar) - Hijri Shamsi
- Fal e Hafez
- Having an option for setting up a Windows Live Tile on Start Menu in which the app could display both Persian Calendar and your Daily Fal e Hafez.
- Search single words as well as any combination of words.
- Incremental search (Real-time Suggestions) for words you want to search within the Divan.
- Typing in Persian (Farsi) with no need of changing keyboard from English to Persian, or adding Persian keyboard or Persian language to your Windows.
- Rendering poems into images with 3 different backgrounds.
- Capturing and saving the rendered poems as image files (.png).
- Sharing the poems as rendered images on social networks such as Facebook & Twitter or Emailing them.
- Playing Persian music. (Santoor)
- Ability to automatically or manually adjusting app and text background between day (light) and night (dark) modes for ease of reading.
- Ability to automatically paging poems based on user chosen paper size & displaying preview before printing.
- Ability to print on different paper sizes (for all Windows 10 compatible printers.)
- Ability to work offline.
- Ability to magnify all contents.
CopyrightBluShade™ Copyright © 2014 - 2019, All rights reserved.
Developed byBluShade ™ (AU)
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedفارسى (ایران)
English (United States)