Gravity Heroes is a fast paced, chaotically beautiful 2D platform shooter. Take control of your character's gravitational pull with the gravity shifter mechanic and fight hordes of robotic enemies on the ground, walls, or ceiling. Fuelled by 80’s and 90’s nostalgia with an electrifying soundtrack and stylistically popping pixel art style, Gravity Heroes offers action-packed fun playing either by yourself or joined by up to three others locally. This demo includes 1 chapter with 3 stages (2 regular stages and 1 boss stage).
- Control your gravitational pull - Use the 'Gravity Shifter' as you change the direction of your gravitational pull to walk and slide on ceilings or walls!
- Discover the meaning behind a robotic uprising - Play solo or team up with up to three friends as you take on synthetic hordes and colossal bosses.
- An expansive arsenal - Experiment with everything from heat-seeking missiles to bouncing projectiles. A diverse method of attack is needed for an equally diverse robotic threat!
- Go head-to-head with friends in versus mode - Grab your friends, pick your characters, customise the rules of your match and go head-to-head in this chaotic couch multiplayer game mode.
- Team up with friends in Survivor mode - Choose up to three of your friends and see how long you can withstand the hordes of corrupted synthetics in Survivor mode!
- An electrifying soundtrack - Gravity Heroes is set to an amazing 90's inspired soundtrack, with music composed by Barry Leitch, the creator Top Gear's main theme song.
Published byPQUBE LTD
Copyright© 2020 Studica Brasil Software EIRELI. Licensed to and Published by PQUBE Limited.
Developed byElectric Monkeys
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryAction & adventure
InstallationInstall on your home Xbox One console plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.