“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans” - John Lennon Lost At Sea tells the story of Anna, who, in the autumn of her life, has come to be alone. To live her new future, she will first have to take stock of her past. Construct her memories through objects and puzzles on a strange island, and face the question we all face eventually: “Did I do it right?” In Lost At Sea, we experience moments in the life of Anna, moments that we all recognize, moments that make us all wonder how life suddenly took a hold of us, instead of the other way around. Set on a mysterious island, where every biome represents a phase of life, you will explore your surroundings and solve riddles to reclaim memories, while your fears are hunting you, trying to keep you away from continuing your life. In the end, this is a game about the things you want to remember, the things you wish for and life as a whole.
- A personal story: Experience a very personal story first-hand and help the main character relive and re-asses specific (traumatic) moments
- Island of the mind: Explore the different phases of life, each of them with their own beautiful biome on the island
- Remember in style: Gorgeous illustrations capture the essence of the most important moments in Anna’s life, while elaborate sound design brings her deepest fears alive
- Face your fears: Did I make the right choices? Did I fail my loved ones? As Anna, face all fears head-on, or walk away from them until you’re ready
- Games to remember: Unlock memories with specifically designed minigames and puzzles that capture these memory in unique gameplay