Achievement Art enables you to personalize your Windows 10 devices with art from your favorite Xbox games. Browse your games and unlocked achievements and set any piece of game or achievement art as your wallpaper or lock screen! "[A] nice way to browse and download Achievement Art." - Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox "[Achievement Art] is exceptionally well done, great to look at and is just clever. If you are an achievement hunter, you must grab it now!" - Daniel Rubino, Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central
What's new in this version
Fix to a bug which resulted in lower-resolution images being downloaded when using "download all" feature.
- Browse achievement art you've unlocked in any Xbox-enabled game!
- Download achievement art or set it as your wallpaper or lock screen from within the app.
- Download game art or use it to personalize your device.
- Browse your own achievements or those unlocked by your friends - all you need is their Gamertag.
- Sort your achievements alphabetically or by most recently unlocked. Great for seeing your most recently unlocked achievement art at a glance.
- A one-time upgrade to Premium unlocks advanced features across both Windows and Windows Phone.
- Premium feature: Download all achievement art for a game in one click!
- Premium feature: Browse achievement art for achievements which you have not yet unlocked, and download it!
- More free and Premium features to come over time.
Published byMatthew Chartier
Developed byMatthew Chartier
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)