AudioPedia - noun | Au·di·o·Pe·di·a | [aw-dee-oh-pee-dee-uh] An animated, short format video informational resource explaining in plain English all aspects of audio: acoustics, mixing, mastering, recording, digital audio terms, microphones, recording, and more. Our AudioPedia series is a comprehensive video dictionary of audio terminology. Created by audio expert Joe Albano, this encyclopedia of technical terms is the ultimate audio reference tool. Here are the topics covered and defined in the second installment of this authoritative series: Acoustics & Studio Design Absorption | Reflection | Transmission Angle of Incidence Inverse Square Law Anechoic Chamber Phase Psychoacoustics Comb Filtering The Haas Effect The Precedence Effect Reverberation | Ambience | RT60 Diffusion Wavelength Standing Waves | Room Modes Bass Trap Golden Mean (Room Dimensions) Soundproofing Project Studio Control Room | Live Room Live End Dead End ™ Mirror Trick Diffusor So join audio expert and trainer Joe Albano and get a deep understanding of audio terminology with the AudioPedia series!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Joe Albano!
- This course on AudioPedia will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 21 videos, and 26 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn Acoustic and Studio Design Terminology, look no further...
- This macProVideo course is the best and fastest way to learn it !