Adobe® Reader® is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Adobe Reader Touch has been specially designed for the new Windows 8 Touch user interface to give you a great experience working with PDF documents on your Windows 8 Tablet. Adobe Reader Touch works with a keyboard and mouse, but desktop users with keyboard and mouse may prefer to install and use Adobe Reader XI.
What's new in this version
- Bug fixes
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or anywhere on your device
- Easily find your most recently read documents
- View password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
- View and Add Notes to your document
- Highlight, Strikeout, and Underline text
- Search text to find specific information
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Go to any page quickly by tapping on the Page Number indicator
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
- Quickly navigate through large documents using the Semantic Zoom thumbnail view
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
- Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
- Email PDFs as attachments
- Print your PDFs from within Reader
- Fill and Save PDF forms
Published byAdobe Inc.
CopyrightCopyright © Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Developed byAdobe Inc.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)