Catch air and see a 360* flip in this virtual field trip to a skate park, as you learn about how they are designed for an optimal, yet safe, skateboarding excursion. Complete this interactive 360-degree cylindrical word search as you seek out vocabulary and other key terms used throughout the unit. All words are based on physical science concepts. Thomas Edison was the ultimate optimizer of inventions. See how the light bulb had numerous iterations before becoming the great, glass light-power we all rely on today. Hang Ten in this epic cartoon about surfboard design to optimize the overall experience. Learn what works in certain situations and how to achieve the contest-winning board. Please pass the salt...as you whip up a batch of mashed potatoes, understand the various cooking pathways you can take to optimize and improve these perfect potato portions. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- With skateboarders twisting and turning nearby, learn how skateboarding has evolved through an optimized process.
- Scour this interactive word puzzle to find all 20 key terms related to engineering design.
- A mini-bio on Thomas Edison and his light bulb invention illuminates the concept of optimization.
- Paddle through this lesson on surfboard design and what elements of the process are best for achieving optimal results.
- Make the best mashed potatoes possible by learning how to optimize the experience alongside national award-winning teacher Wendy Martin.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to the engineering design process, specifically optimization.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.
Approximate size3.33 GB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.