The ALSee app for Windows is an image editing program for fun and easy photo editing. It imports images that are saved in your PC or photos from your webcam. It has many editing tools, ranging from basic tools, such as cropping and rotating, to more advanced image calibration features, such as color adjustments and sharpness controls, as well as various effects, picture frames, stickers, and drawing tools. You can also get quick, professional results for your photos with advanced options like white balance and soft focus.
What's new in this version
The ALSee app for Windows has been released.
- You can import photos from your webcam.
- The following file formats are supported: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TIFF and MS-PHOTO.
- You can view a list of recently edited photos.
- You can edit images in full screen or split screen mode.
- Photo customization is supported with the effects filters, picture frames, stickers, drawing, and word balloons.
CopyrightCopyrightⓒ2012 ESTSoft Corp. All rights reserved.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
English (United States)