Anaxi is the first software engineering management platform. It brings your GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket and Sentry projects together in one place to give you the visibility you need to focus on what matters most right now. Teams can build, share and collaborate on actionable reports on their projects. Those personalizable reports will give them the high-visibility they need, but also will help them track all new activities on all issues and pull requests in a structured way. Your data remains secure in GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket and Sentry. It never leaves your device, which applies for credentials and tokens, as well. Anaxi only stores anonymized descriptions of filters (not their results) for cross-device syncing. Anaxi supports GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, Jira Cloud, Jira Server, Bitbucket Cloud, Bitbucket Server, and Sentry.io, for now. We are adding new tools every month or so. Stay tuned! Anaxi has been featured in: - Techcrunch: “Anaxi brings more visibility to the software development process” - Linux.com: "The ability to see everything so easily and the customizability really draws me in and makes me love the product." - SDTimes: “Anaxi gives users an organized stack on top of Jira and GitHub for tickets, pull requests and conversation. It can also be filtered to give the user insights into only the things he or she needs to see.” Top features: - Track all your GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket and Sentry projects from one single app. Personalize your reports so they fit your specific needs. - Turn your project activities into structured feeds, and understand at once what happened since your last session! - Manage your issues and pull requests directly from Anaxi. You can view the list of issues or pull requests, manage and edit them. All edits will be written back onto your GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket and Sentry projects, so your team doesn’t need to enroll to see your edits. - Work faster with your workflow in place. Organize your GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket and Sentry reports into folders so they fit your personal workflow. You get a high-level view at once and are a click away from wherever you need to go. - Share your reports and folders with your team for better collaboration. That’s what Anaxi is about. Making your life easier and enabling you to make smart decisions faster. And you can’t do that if you’re worrying about your data! Follow us on Twitter: @AnaxiHQ Anaxi is free to use and is also available as web and iPhone apps.
What's new in this version
It’s been a long time, we’ve been working hard on our first set of team collaboration features! Now you can create groups, invite your team members, and share reports with them. Collaboration starts with a common understanding of the issues at hand. Another piece of news is that we now support Bitbucket Server projects on our desktop native apps. Stay tuned, another integration will be coming very soon!
- Manage all your GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, Jira Cloud, Jira Server, Bitbucket Cloud, Bitbucket Server, and Sentry projects from one fast, efficient & personalizable interface
- Build issue and pull request filters to keep track of your projects
- Organize filters into folders so they fit with your personal needs and workflow
- Keep track of new activities through personalizable feeds, within filters
- Update your tickets and pull requests directly from the app
- Get a high-level view of the progress of your projects through your filters
- Understand the work done in the past 7 days through weekly code activity reports
- Everything you do happens directly on GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket and Sentry so that your team can continue to use their current tools in a fully transparent way.