VSDC Free Screen Recorder is a lightweight program to help you easily record desktop video and save it in the MP4 format. You can capture the entire desktop screen or a selected area. You can also connect inbuilt or external devices — including microphones, webcams, or video capture cards — and use all of them simultaneously. VSDC is a perfect tool for creating tutorial videos, game walkthroughs, or business presentations.
- Record a video of your desktop screen, or grab a screenshot and save it as an image
- Record 2D & 3D games and save videos in 4K UHD quality with the framerate up to 480fps
- Use built-in drawing tools to annotate your screen while recording a video
- Connect audio & video capturing devices and use them with the screen recorder
- Simultaneously record from multiple devices: webcameras, microphones, line-ins
- Use capture cards (HDMI, DisplayPort) and record output from your TV or console
Published byVector Ltd
Approximate size238.17 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.