In appolino® Multiplying & Dividing, comprehension is built up and internalised, without simply drilling multiplication tables. Multiplications and divisions can be illustratively solved on the numbers row and the point field right up to 1000. Relationships become visible and clever solutions options are encouraged. Riddles of the «numbers maze» challenge pupils to have fun using their multiplication and division knowledge. This app is available in two versions with an identical content. However, unlike this multi-user version (in which 4 levels are available simultaneously ) the single-user version can only deal with one learning level.
- an additional 45 levels with diverse, attractive learning activities
- a retainment of what’s learned, which stores the current level of achievement and enables a continuity of the learning process
- an adaptive control of chosen tasks, which makes learning sustainable and prevents boredom
- a multi-user capability with four accounts, which allows families or school classes to use the app together
- a training mode for a specific selection and in-depth examination of content, which also allows both teachers and parents to try out the app
Published byLehrmittelverlag St. Gallen
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, Lehrmittelverlag St. Gallen
Developed byLehrmittelverlag St. Gallen
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedDeutsch (Schweiz)
English (United States)
Terms of transaction
appolino Multiplying & Dividing - multi license terms
If you are a commercial enterprise or educational institution, you may download and sync appolino Apps for use by either (a) a single individual on one or more Devices used by that individual that you own or control or (b) multiple individuals, on a single shared Device you own or control. For example, a single employee may use appolino Apps on both the employee's smartphone and tablet, or multiple students may serially use an appolino App on a single tablet located at a resource center or library. For the sake of clarity, each Device used serially by multiple users requires a separate license.