We are happy and proud to announce that Apptivo Mobile CRM has been upgraded for Windows 10! Apptivo Mobile CRM stays in continuous sync in real time with greater part of the information on the cloud. Get boundless access to all of your Contacts, Leads, Customers & Opportunities right from anyplace, whenever and on any gadget. Apptivo Mobile CRM brings four of our CRM applications to your mobile device: Leads - Create Leads on the go. Access leads that have been assigned to you using the same views that are available on the web based app. Contacts - Use our mobile contacts app to access contacts on the go. Since our mobile contacts app operates on the same security layer as our cloud, this can be your most secure contact sharing system. Every employee will only see their own contacts. No complex synchronization processes and no waiting. Customers - Access all the information associated with your customers right here. Everything you need to know about a customer when you walk into a meeting, right from your mobile device. Opportunities - Record opportunities when you are meeting your prospect or customer. Take notes, schedule follow ups, and finally, close your deal, all on the go. It's time for the users to switch from Windows 8.1 and 8 to Windows version 10, as Apptivo Mobile CRM is supported only for the Windows 10 os. The key features in this upgrade includes the Activity Page Customization, Capture Image, Enriched UI, Email Quick Action and substantially more! You’ll be offered a free trial of 30 days. Once the trial period gets over, you are required to upgrade to any one of the following plans: Premium - $10 per user/month for monthly payments or $8.33 per user/month when billed annually Ultimate - $25 per user/month for monthly payments or $20.83 per user/month when billed annually
What's new in this version
* Included reminder notifications feature for tasks, events and follow-ups * Field level security for standard & custom fields on advanced search * Field level visibility for standard & custom fields on advanced search * Field level mandatory for standard & custom fields on advanced search * Create work logs to keep track the activities. * Ability to filter and view the object records (Leads, Contacts, Customers, and Opportunities) who have not responded back. * Locate Nearby Customers * Ability to set conditional dependency based on which a section can be opened or closed. * Pin the apps and activities you use most often to the Start menu for easy navigation. * Dependency conditions for Ref App Field * Probability Notes Override in opportunities * Number Maximum Range * Set your own email templates with attachments and easily add them to your emails you send to your CRM objects * With Custom Conversion, map the fields of the source app with a destination app as required during conversion. * Set your own email signature and easily add them to your emails you send to your CRM objects * Create and set privileges for various actions to required users alone. * Performance dashboard displays the overall sales performance. * Pipeline by stage lists the deals as per the stages. * Win Analysis provides a detailed analysis of all the opportunities that are won. * Loss Analysis provides a detailed analysis of all the opportunities that are * Bug Fixes
- The Master Layout in Activities tab gives way to unlimited customization, allowing you to add custom fields and update the standard fields found in the activity creation page, as per your needs.
- All the standard and custom sections can be provided with appropriate privileges. Besides the Edit and View privileges, the Section Level Security is enhanced to support the Create privilege feature.
- The Windows CRM has come out with the new feature of providing the Create, Edit and View privileges for both the custom and standard fields present. Based on the user role, the privilege can be set.
- Enabling the Advanced Search option for a particular field, will let you search for an object using that field. Also, it allows you to set appropriate privileges to Create, Edit and View the field.
- An added advantage to the custom drop down, radio and toggle is that, you can sort the values in ascending or descending order. By default, they are displayed in the order in which they are added.
- Using this feature, one can customize the creation page, to set a default value to be displayed in both the custom and standard text fields and drop down fields.
- One of the newer feature added in this version is the scale, precision and rounding functionality for the standard amount fields and custom fields of currency and number.
- The subject fields of the emails are provided with the hashtag for associating an email with that particular object. When composing emails, an automated hashtag will be displayed in the subject line.
- This feature lets you decide the way you want to fill up the amount field in the Opportunities App. You can either enter the amount manually or get it populated from the list of items preferred.
- A worthwhile updates in the CRM Apps are the inclusion of the new fields namely, the Last Contacted field and the Unsubscribe toggle. This lets you have a view of when the object was contacted lastly.
- One of the cool feature added in this CRM updates, is the renaming of the app, which is used to identify the application through the UI navigation. The changes will only be reflected in the menu list.
- Besides the existing set of collaboration tabs found in the homepage, this update has included the Notes tab. So, right from the homepage, one can have a view of all the notes activities.
- This feature of quick links consists of several links, enabling the user to directly get to a desired page, saving time. This can be customized as a pop up or as a link, based on your necessity.
- In the email section, we have made an additional functionality of performing quick actions like Delete and Mark as Unread from the email list view itself.
- The most notable feature added in this update is the Capture Image. On clicking this, you can capture any preferred image and that will be added to the documents tab of that specific object.
- All follow ups are tracked which makes it simple to manage the follow ups across various apps. With this update, we have changed the View and Edit pages of these follow ups
- The Color theme of the apps can be changed from the Display setting for both the desktop and mobile applications. On selecting the desired color, the theme will be applied throughout the app.
- We have added links to all the associated objects in the news feed. From the news feed, one can easily navigate to the overview page of the corresponding object, in just a single click.
|OS||Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM|
|OS||Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM|
Published byApptivo Inc
© 2018 Apptivo All Rights Reserved.
Approximate size35.57 MB
CategoryBusiness > CRM
This app canUse your location
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Access all the phone lines on your device
Use your contacts
Use your pictures library