The Apptivo app brings everything your business needs from customer management into one customizable and integrated solution. Effortlessly manage your sales pipeline from your desktop,tablet and mobile, on-the-go. No more juggling apps and paying multiple subscriptions. The desktop and mobile app's is an addition to our web-based Apptivo application (https://www.apptivo.com/ ). The Apptivo app comprises the following tools: * CRM - manage your customers and sales pipeline. * Invoices - send invoices and manage payments online. * Work Orders - manage and dispatch resources to customer problems on-site, track the time and resources used. * Estimates - send estimates and close more deals. * Help Desk - manage your support tickets and resolve customer issues ASAP. * Expenses Reports - record your business expenses on-the-go. * Suppliers - manage your suppliers. * Projects - manage tasks and milestones. This app is free to download, customizable, and easy to use. Install it and start managing your business remotely. Sign up for a 30-day free trial in less than a minute. For any questions, touch base with us at email@example.com or +1-855-345-2777
What's new in this version
*Ability to create Recurring Events and Tasks *Implemented Date & Time and Time attributes globally *Included Advanced Search of Leads by Date * Bug Fixes
- The Master Layout in Activities tab gives way to unlimited customization, allowing you to add custom fields and update the standard fields found in the activity creation page, as per your needs.
- All the standard and custom sections can be provided with appropriate privileges. Besides the Edit and View privileges, the Section Level Security is enhanced to support the Create privilege feature.
- The Windows CRM has come out with the new feature of providing the Create, Edit and View privileges for both the custom and standard fields present. Based on the user role, the privilege can be set.
- Enabling the Advanced Search option for a particular field, will let you search for an object using that field. Also, it allows you to set appropriate privileges to Create, Edit and View the field.
- An added advantage to the custom drop down, radio and toggle is that, you can sort the values in ascending or descending order. By default, they are displayed in the order in which they are added.
- Using this feature, one can customize the creation page, to set a default value to be displayed in both the custom and standard text fields and drop down fields.
- One of the newer feature added in this version is the scale, precision and rounding functionality for the standard amount fields and custom fields of currency and number.
- The subject fields of the emails are provided with the hashtag for associating an email with that particular object. When composing emails, an automated hashtag will be displayed in the subject line.
- This feature lets you decide the way you want to fill up the amount field in the Opportunities App. You can either enter the amount manually or get it populated from the list of items preferred.
- A worthwhile updates in the CRM Apps are the inclusion of the new fields namely, the Last Contacted field and the Unsubscribe toggle. This lets you have a view of when the object was contacted lastly.
- One of the cool feature added in this CRM updates, is the renaming of the app, which is used to identify the application through the UI navigation. The changes will only be reflected in the menu list.
- Besides the existing set of collaboration tabs found in the homepage, this update has included the Notes tab. So, right from the homepage, one can have a view of all the notes activities.
- This feature of quick links consists of several links, enabling the user to directly get to a desired page, saving time. This can be customized as a pop up or as a link, based on your necessity.
- In the email section, we have made an additional functionality of performing quick actions like Delete and Mark as Unread from the email list view itself.
- The most notable feature added in this update is the Capture Image. On clicking this, you can capture any preferred image and that will be added to the documents tab of that specific object.
- All follow ups are tracked which makes it simple to manage the follow ups across various apps. With this update, we have changed the View and Edit pages of these follow ups
- The Color theme of the apps can be changed from the Display setting for both the desktop and mobile applications. On selecting the desired color, the theme will be applied throughout the app.
- We have added links to all the associated objects in the news feed. From the news feed, one can easily navigate to the overview page of the corresponding object, in just a single click.
Published byApptivo Inc
Copyright© 2019 Apptivo All Rights Reserved.
Approximate size42.87 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryBusiness > CRM
This app canUse your location
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Access all the phone lines on your device
Use your contacts
Use your pictures library