ArcGIS QuickCapture is the fastest way to collect field observations. With this time saving app, you can record GIS points and other attributes while you scout locations, conduct aerial surveys, or assess damage from a moving vehicle. Capture data at-speed with the touch of a button.
What's new in this version
- Peer to peer project sharing. - Use the default basemap of your ArcGIS organization. - Trigger update notifications for projects by dragging and releasing workspace page. - Map recenters on the users location after 6 seconds, when manual panning, whilst in either recenter or navigation mode. - Record and play back a NMEA log so that you can demonstrate your project anywhere. - Camera flash is now working.
- Capture data with the touch of a button
- Attach photos to captured records
- Work online or offline
- Submit your work directly into ArcGIS
- Use high-accuracy GNSS receivers