The ArcGIS app provides a preview of features available for the ArcGIS mapping platform on Windows 8.1. Use the app to view, navigate, and explore maps in your ArcGIS Online organization or on-premises Portal. This app is provided as a demonstration of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET capabilities within a Windows Store app. It is not intended for use in production.
What's new in this version
In this update we enabled the ability to login to an ArcGIS Online organization or on-premises Portal. You can also search and view public web maps in ArcGIS Online or restrict to web maps in an ArcGIS Online organization or Portal.
- View and search for web maps
- Learn about map contents
- Navigate a map with your fingertips
- Tap to discover information in the map and view results
- Use bookmarks to go to areas of interest
- Measure areas and distances
- Change visibility and opacity of layers
- Change basemaps
- Search for places, business, and landmarks
- View a legend
- Pin a map to the Start screen
- Login to an ArcGIS Online organization or on-premises Portal