Making use of your time effectively! With Arrange, it is clear and easy to priorities your work and arrange them to reach your goal. You can put the tasks into Arrange quick and easy. It will present your task into different views like a Important Urgent Matrix or a Scrum Board. Drag & drop tasks to different areas just like you are handle them on the paper or on the board. For each work, there's a check list to help review the work is done.
What's new in this version
3.35 Release * Allow editing the details on the Glance. * Performance improvement. 3.34 Release * Increase the syncing speed. 3.33 Release * Feature: Support setting health KPI for tasks. 3.32 Release * Disable the notifications on succeeded auto-sync to reduce noise. 3.31 Release * Enhance history search by searching more fields and by providing the status filter. * Record concentrate/focus time on tasks. * Fixed a crash bug. 3.30 Release * Flip the location for urgent and less important areas to align with traditional Eisenhower matrix. 3.29 Release * Add context menu to tasks in Matrix View. * Add a button to remove all checklist items for the task. * Allow progress to be set more preciously by set the step to 1 than 10. * Update the authentication library. 3.28 Release * Show editing button when the mouse hovers over tasks Matrix View. * Show editing button for tiles in Scrum View.
- Do Important --- Show important items on most visible area.
- Superfast Add --- Type in a add a new task item through the Add bar at bottom of the main UI.
- Check List --- Task item with check list in.
- One tap sync --- Data be synced to a file or to the skydrive by one tap.
- Quick State Change --- Update task status by simple one click.
- Darg & Drop support --- for task showing in Matrix or Board.
- Customize Category --- define your own categories that fit your habits.
CopyrightAll rights reserved. (c) Saar.
Approximate size31.47 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)