Attendance Record Keeping application is a simple way of tracking attendance. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance, for child and school care centers to keep record of times of when children have been signed in and out, for a small business to record times of when employees start and finish work and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance. Features: • Create different types of events. • Add/edit unlimited number of events • Add/edit unlimited number of attendees • Copy recurring events • Delete events • Includes functionality for attendees to sign himself in and out • Includes functionality for authorised signee to sign on behalf of attendees • Administrators have full access to view and update all records • Export report on event's attendance in csv format • Export report on attendee's attendance record in csv format • Export full list of attendees and linked signees in csv format • List events in list view and calendar view • Backup copy of local database • Restore from copy of database All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your device. Functionality to backup your Attendance Record Keeping database is available under the Database menu within the app. You can also restore from a backup copy of the Attendance Record Keeping database.
What's new in this version
Allow user to select frequency type (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly) when copying an event.
- Create different types of events.
- Add unlimited number of events
- Add unlimited number of attendees
- Copy recurring events
- Ability for attendees to sign himself in and out
- Ability for authorised signee to sign on behalf of attendees
- Administrators have full access to view and update all records
- Export event attendance report in csv format
- Export full list of attendees and linked signees in csv format
- Backup database
- Restore from database
- List events in list view and calendar view