Attendance Roll Call LITE application is a simple and convenient way of tracking attendance. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance, workplace visitors sign in app, and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance. Features: • Create different types of events. • Add up to a maximum of 7 event records • Add up to a maximum of 35 attendee records • Copy recurring events • Delete events • Sign attendees in and out of events or mark as absent • Export report on event's attendance in csv format • Export full list of attendees in csv format • Backup copy of local database • Restore from copy of database All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your device. Functionality to backup your Attendance Roll Call LITE's database is available under the Database menu within the app. You can also restore from a backup copy of the Attendance Roll Call LITE's database. The Attendance Roll Call LITE's database file can be restored in the FULL version of this application.
What's new in this version
Allow user to select frequency type (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly) when copying an event.
- Create different types of events.
- Add up to a maximum of 7 events with start and end date times.
- Add up to a maximum of 35 attendee records.
- Copy recurring events.
- Delete events.
- Sign attendees in and out or mark as absent.
- Export event attendance report in csv format.
- Export list of attendees from masterfile in csv format.
- Backup local database.
- Restore from copy of database.