* Make Your Wallet Secure: Designed by EAL 5+ SE (Infineon SLE97 Secure Element) to secure private key and algorithm never out of SE. Fingerprint matching to access wallet and transactions, you don’t need to use insecure PIN and not-easy-to-type PIN code any more.
* Standalone Made: Build-in E-ink display, after fingerprint verified, can show wallet information including the amount of each cryptocurrency, QR code to receive cryptocurrency, plus multiple languages support.
* USB+BLE Dual Interface: Is your hardware wallet only operated via USB with the mobile app (BLE) or a web browser? AT.Wallet is compatible with the mobile app via BLE and works with a web browser via USB by a portable docking.
* Multiple Wallets and Cryptocurrencies: AT.Wallet supports a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, including BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP and so on.
* Super Easy to Use: The interface is super easy to understand and even total newbies will get the hang of it.
AuthenTrend was founded on a simple concept - security needs to be easy. It mainly provides fingerprint-enabled security key solutions targeting applications such as IT identification, access control and tracking, and blockchain cold storage. As a member of FIDO, Authentrend has the largest number of FIDO2 certifications in Taiwan and is also the world’s first fingerprint security key solution provider to obtain FIDO2 certifications. It is also worth noting that AuthenTrend became a member of MISA (Microsoft Intelligence Security Association) in October 2018.