Based on the Audacity® project rebuilt for Windows 10, Audiotonic is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder. It provides you with a full set of tools that you can use to edit audio files and add effects through a clear and accessible interface. Users of all experience levels will benefit from this app's intuitive interface and nice list of features. Audiotonic can record and play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG files. Edit your sounds using cut, copy, and paste features, mix tracks, or apply effects to your recordings. Audiotonic also has a built-in amplitude-envelope editor, a customizable spectrogram mode, and a frequency-analysis window for audio-analysis applications. Audiotonic directly supports some of the most popular audio file formats: .aif - Audio Interchange File Format .aifc - Compressed Audio Interchange File .aiff - Audio Interchange File Format .au - Audacity Audio File .aup - Audacity Project File .flac - Free Lossless Audio Codec File .mp3 - MP3 Audio File .ogg - Ogg Vorbis Audio File .voc - Creative Labs Audio File .wav - WAVE Audio File
What's new in this version
- Audiotonic is now upgraded to the latest stable version of Audacity 2.4.2 - A issue that may affect saving/opening project files for some users has been identified and fixed
- -Recording - Record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from other media.
- -Export / Import - Import, edit, and combine sound files. Export your recordings in many different file formats, including multiple files at once.
- -Sound Quality - Supports 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit. Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
- -Plugins - Support for LADSPA, LV2, Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect plug-ins. Nyquist effects can be easily modified in a text editor – or you can even write your own plug-in.
- -Editing - Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete. Also unlimited sequential Undo (and Redo) in the session to go back any number of steps.
- -Effects - Real-time preview of LADSPA, LV2, VST and Audio Unit (macOS) effects. Plug-in Manager handles plug-in installation and addition/removal of effects and generators from the menus.
- -Accessibility - Tracks and selections can be fully manipulated using the keyboard. Large range of keyboard shortcuts.
- -Analysis - Spectrogram view mode for visualizing and selecting frequencies. Plot Spectrum window for detailed frequency analysis.
Published byBlusky Software Inc.
Copyright“Audacity®” is a trademark of Dominic Mazzoni.
Approximate size104.19 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Audiotonic - Audio Editor & Recorder (based on Audacity) license terms
Audiotonic is built with code from the Audacity project and licensed under the terms of GNU GPL v2. The original source code can be obtained from (www.fosshub.com/Audacity.html). Modified source code is available upon request.