Creating multi-layered sample instruments in Logic was a tedious, time-consuming process until Apple built the AutoSampler technology into MainStage! Now it’s really easy… if you know what you’re doing! And since Logic and MainStage share the same libraries, every EXS24 sample instrument you create using MainStage’s AutoSampler automatically appears in Logic’s Library. In this course, by Logic Pro expert Matt Vanacoro, you learn how to auto-sample your hardware synths, your CPU-heavy software synth plugins and third-party samplers. You see how to create CPU efficient EXS24 sample instruments out of anything and everything, including your Eurorack! So whether you use Logic or MainStage, join Matt as he takes you step-by-step through AutoSampler and see how you can transform your collection of hardware and software synths into powerful and Logic Pro X EXS24 instruments. This is a game changer!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Matt Vanacoro !
- This course on Auto Sampling with MainStage will show you everything you need to know!
- With 16 videos, and 56 minutes of valuable reference material!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- So if you’re looking to learn Logic Pro Auto Sampling MainStage, look no further…
- This macProVideo course is the best and fastest way to learn it!