What's new in this version
New Features • Layout tabs Like in AutoCAD desktop, user can view and manage the layouts at the status bar. Meanwhile, the Views tabs on the sidebar has been removed. • View control User can switch views of model space and paper space with the view control dropdown. • Support files With this release AutoCAD can now upload templates, plot styles and hatch pattern files that can be used by the app. Each one of the support file types can be accessed in context of use, like when creating new drawings or plotting, etc. • File Manager Filter The file manager now allows a filtering of the current folder.
- Open and view your DWG files
- Zoom and pan with your keyboard and mouse to easily navigate large drawing
- Take measurements and add dimension to your drawings
- Edit geometry with your choice of icon or command line
- External cloud storage connectivity - View drawings from OneDrive, Dropbox, and more
- Plot designs to PDF
- Download designs as DWG files to your local hard disk drive
- Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
Published byAutodesk Inc.
Approximate size322.44 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)