Do you like to use dark mode at night to cause less eye strain and light mode during the day to make things easier to see? AutoColorMode is for you. AutoColorMode automatically switches the system dark mode and light mode on and off for you depending on data from your device's light sensor, a schedule that you set or even sunset/sunrise. AutoColorMode can also run a program/script or open a file when the colour mode switches.
What's new in this version
• Layout fixes • Other minor changes
- Automatically switch between dark and light mode based on sunset/sunrise
- Automatically switch between dark and light mode based on times you set
- Automatically switch between dark and light mode based on current lighting
- Set a file, website or program to open when the color mode changes
- Quickly change the color mode from the taskbar
Published byQuinn's Computing
Approximate size3.36 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (Australia)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)