AVEVA Engage™ Demonstrator is a free app that allows you to experience the power of AVEVA's innovative 3D Decision Support solution for digital assets, AVEVA Engage. AVEVA Engage Demonstrator allows you to view and explore a sample digital plant in stunning ultra high resolution 3D. Search and navigate the model, visualise queries, perform measurements and access a wealth of aggregated contextual data and drawings that form the most complete picture of the digital asset. About AVEVA Engage AVEVA Engage offers a unique approach to problem solving by providing an interactive, touch-driven window into the Digital Asset. It socializes the Digital Asset to the widest possible range of users in a collaborative and intuitive user experience. By combining market-leading whole model 3D visualisation with a seamlessly connected view of design or operations information ‘in context’, it provides a highly efficient and effective decision support capability for capital projects and operations environments. AVEVA Engage - Power with simplicity: your Digital Asset, realised
- Whole or multi model visualisation in Ultra High Definition with immediate touch response brings your Digital Asset to life.
- Intuitive ‘Touch First’ interface makes it easy to zoom, pan, rotate, section and interrogate the 3D model with familiar touch-screen gestures.
- Every tagged object is selectable and is linked to its full contextual information that resides in your Digital Asset so information and documents can be recalled with a touch of the screen.
- Integrated 2D and 3D lets you view hot spotted 2D in split screen mode with the 3D model. Gain deeper understanding by joining logical drawings with the physical 3D environment.
- Section and view internal details of the model to drill down to the smallest object.
- Multiple point-to-point measurements support detailed assessment of clearances and accessibility in design, inspection and maintenance.
- View engineering data and drawings including Schematics, drawings, line diagrams, instrument loops, layout plans, vendor datasheets and PDFs – in context with the 3D model, for fully informed decision
- Visual Queries overlay multiple types of information, from multiple sources onto the 3D model for simple visualisation and greater understanding of the information.
- Capture and share your markup and comments and collaborate with others using integration with Microsoft Office 365 and OneNote.