This tool generates Shared Access Signatures (SAS) for Windows Azure storage blob containers, blobs, tables, and queues. These SAS query strings can then be copied to the clipboard so that they can easily be distributed to others granting them secure access to the storage resource. This app does NOT connect to the Internet so you know your storage account information remains secure to you.
What's new in this version
This update supports new SAS version and supports times in local times. Fixed a bug when creating a SAS with the latest version.
- Securely stores Windows Azure storage account names and keys
- Generates SAS query strings for blob containers, blobs, tables, and queues
- Use the Windows Setting charm to securely add Windows Azure Storage accounts which automatically roam across all your PCs
- You can select the Azure storage service version fo the SAS
- Once you've created a SAS, use the Windows Share charm to share it with others.