Back to Bed is a 3D puzzle game set in a unique and artistic dream world, wherein you guide the sleepwalker Bob to the safety of his bed. To achieve this, you must take control of Bob’s subconscious guardian named Subob. The pair travels through a surreal and painting-like dream world, filled with objects used to guide Bob towards the Bed, but also dangers that must be avoided! No ads and no in-app purchases. ========= "The lines are blurred between art and game. If you feel like being caught between worlds, this is the game to take the trip with." - Touch Arcade “Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen “Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk “What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite ========= Awards & Nominations: - IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013 - Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Award - Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee - Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist - Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee ========= Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
What's new in this version
Updated age ratings
- Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique and surreal.
- Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path for the sleepwalker.
- Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
- Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
- Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead.
Published byBedtime Digital Games aps
CopyrightCopyright © 2013, Bedtime Digital Games ApS & Surreal Games ApS
Developed byBedtime Digital Games aps
Approximate size395.71 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryPuzzle & trivia
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)